R12: GLPPOSS: Posting Fails with Error33 for All Batches, Even if Only One Batch Has Incomplete/Wrong Mapping
(Doc ID 2038867.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Two batches were selected for posting from Post Journals form.
- Both batches failed with Error33 - Unable to retrieve accounts from chart of accounts mapping.
- The Posting Validation Report (the output file) shows the following error for both batches:
"Invalid account in chart of accounts mapping"
4. The Posting log file shows the message below:
PPOS0275: Unable to Retrieve Target CCID where the Source CCID is 488011 and mapping name is XXXX.
5. Next, each batch was submitted for posting individually.
6. Only one failed again with Error33 due to chart of accounts mapping issue. The other batch got posted without any error.
Note: The same error replicates when Automatic Posting request is submitted.
It was expected that the correct batch is posted successfully also when multiple batches are selected for posting and not fail due to a single batch with mapping issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Journals > Post form.
2. Select several batches and click Post button.
3. Find that Posting request errored and all batches show "Error33 - Unable to retrieve accounts from chart of accounts mapping".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document