The Closed Award is Not Getting Opened Automatically After Modifying
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An award is not reopened automatically when a new line is added to a closed award and the modification is merged.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Purchasing responsibility
2. Navigate to Buyer work center --> Award tab
3. Note down an Award number which is in "Closed" status.
4. Now Navigate to Requisition tab .
5. Create an award modification by adding a new requisition to the Closed award noted above
6. Generate Change Description
7. Submit the Award Modification For Approval
8. Once approval could still see that the Ward is in Closed status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms