Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Social Security
SUA Interface Extract report Worker Transaction and Disability Transaction output files are reporting the dates entered in Absences form
Expect SUA Interface Extract report Worker Transaction and Disability Transaction output files to report dates entered in Disabilities form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee gave to user the disability certificate after previous payroll
period was executed and closed (he was sick and didn't come to work so he
couldn't give the disability certificate to users).
2. User creates the disability record on Disability form and user has to
enter the Real disability Start Date. This is because the correct Disability
Start Date must be reported on SUA files
3. User creates the absence for the disability record on Absences form and
user has to enter any date that falls within this period in order to be able
to process and deduct the disability from employee's payslip
4. Run Social Security Archiver
5. Run SUA Interface Extract
Review output file for Disabilities
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms