Unable To Raise An ISO For Parts Of Which The Quantity Has Decimal Value
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Field Service Engineer Portal
When attempting to add a decimal values quantity in Parts Requirement page, the following error occurs.
Row 1 Quantity - Required Quantity must be a positive integer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Dispatcher Manager > Find Service Request. Enter the SR number in the search form.
2. under the task level, click on Parts button. An HTML window will open (parts requirement).
3. Enter the parts requirement. information.
3. Select KG as the UOM, Enter the quantity with decimal value then hit Save/Tab
4. Error message will prompt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms