Disabled Operation Log Reason Codes Are Still Available For Selection
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Operation log reason codes which have been end-dated and disabled still appear in list of values. When disabled reason code is selected for a new event, the message returned is that new event was saved successfully, but when new event is queried, it does not exist.
Disabled lookup codes should not be selectable in the LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Manufacturing Lookups form
2. Query Lookup Type = EAM_LOG_REASON_CODE which shows 2 end-dated and disabled codes
3. Go to Asset Operational Log page in Maintenance User responsibility
4. Create event
5. Under Reason field, find the 2 disabled codes to be visible and selectable
6. Message returned that the new user=defined event was saved successfully
7. Query of events shows the event using the disabled reason code was not saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms