Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to change the enrolled contribution percentage for a plan, the following error occurs:
The variable l_prnt_rt_value has a null value.
The error occured in the package ben_determine_activity_base_rt.main.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and hire a new employee on 01-JAN-2015.
3. Populate the Adjusted Service Date as 01-JAN-2006 (so that the system assumes that this person is hired as of 1/1/2006 and a LOS Derived Factor will be satisfied).
4. Navigate to People > Total Comp Enrollment > Benefits Enrollment > Non-flex Program and query the employee.
5. Process the Unrestricted and enroll in the plan in question specifying a contribution % as of 01-JAN-2015.
6. Re-access the form on 01-JAN-2016 and attempt to change the % contribution (as of 01-JAN-2016, this person has completed 10 years of service w.r.t. the adjusted service date of 1/1/2006).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms