Updating Grade Ladder With New/rates The Old-new Rates Display The Same Value On Page One
(Doc ID 2040412.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the grade rate ladder wizard for update of existing grade ladder, in the event a grade has more than 5 steps on the page, when saving the transaction the old and new rates remain distinct on the 2nd page of the UI. However, on the first page of the UI for the old value and new value are made the same.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US Super HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Total Compensation wizard> Grade/Ladder > Query Your grade ladder
3. At Step 5 of 7 click on Update Default Salary Rate
4. Change the New Value for Step 1-5 and also for Step 6-10
5. Complete the process with Update and Replace
6. Now when you go back and view those Rate old and new value, you will notice the following:
# The steps 6 – 10 display the old and new values, however, steps 1 – 5 do not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document