Field Service Technician Portal: Error when Cancelling a Task Creation - Developer Error - Mandatory Parameters For Notes Are Missing. Contact Support.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Field Service Engineer Portal
When attempting to cancel a Task the following error occurs.
1. Developer error - mandatory parameters for Notes are missing. Contact support.
2. Developer error - mandatory parameters for Notes are missing. Contact support.
Steps To Reproduce
- (R)Field Service Technician Portal
- (N)Open an existing Service Request>(B)Create Task
- Without making any changes to the new Task screen>(B)Cancel
- Task is cancelled and screen returns to the Service Request, but the error is thrown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms