Claims Aging Totals Are Getting Displayed Wrongly When The Program is Ran for Other Organization Units
(Doc ID 2041169.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Claims Aging totals are getting displayed wrongly when the program runs for other OUs
Claims Aging totals are getting multiplied by a random number each time the "Claims Aging Populating" program ia ran for other operating units.
1. Run the Claims Aging populating program for operating unit 1.
2. Claims aging getting properly displayed.
3. Run the Claims Aging populating program for operating unit 2.
4. The claims aging is displayed properly for operating unit2.
5. But the claims aging of operating unit1 has totals displayed wrongly now. The totals are getting multiplied by a random number each time the program is run for a different OU.
6. Except for the clams aging of the operating unit for which the program is run for , all other operating unit's aging totals are getting updated with wrong amounts.
Updated the Organization as mandatory parameter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document