R12.1: Not Able To Delete a Complex Service Purchase Order In Status Incomplete/Reserved
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After application of <Patch 15843459> (Procurement R12.1 Update March 2013), Change Amount functionality has been introduced on the Purchase Order (PO's) created in Buyer Work Center (BWC). In case user is creating a Complex PO and Reserve it, without sending for approvals, this will have status Incomplete/Reserve. This PO can not be deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to BWC > Orders > Chose to create a complex PO.
2. Add header details > line.
3. Go to Payitems > Distribution > Enter Charge Account > Save.
4. PO is created and Saved.
5. Go to Actions and chose Manage Funds.
6. Choose reserve > Funds Reserve finished with success.
7. Now PO is in status Incomplete/Reserve
8. Delete action is not available, also Unreserved.
9. PO can not be deleted anymore.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms