Incorrect French Translation On The Manager’s Timecard Status Dashboard
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 RUP7 version, Dashboards
Incorrect French Translation on the timecard status dashboard function
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Manager Self Service->Timecard Status Dashboard
2. Go to About this page
3. Check for TcdSummaryTotalsVO
4. We can see 'Summary Totals' is hardcoded
5. Check for TcdSummaryGraphVO
6. The name of the column is Hardcoded “TimecardCount” and no translation is provided.
7. In TcDashboardSummaryCO,the territory that is passed in parameter is hardcoded to “00”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms