The Work In Process (WIP) Mass Load Fails With Validation Error For Jobs Released From the Production Scheduling (PS) Application
Last updated on MAY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.0.6 to 12.2.5 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update discrete jobs using the Production Scheduling (PS) application, the following error intermittently occurs.
Error: 91151 : System cannot add or change operation because of incorrect dates:
1) first_unit_start_date, first_unit_completion_date, last_unit_start_date, last_unit_completion_date is
2) the last_unit_start_date is earlier than the first_unit_start_date, the first_unit_completion_date is
later than the last_unit_completion_date, the first_unit_start_date is later than the
first_unit_completion_date, or the last_unit_start_date is later than the last_unit_completion_date, or
3) the first_un
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Job is created in Work In Process in Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) instance.
2. Update the job in the Production Scheduling (PS) application.
3. Rows are automatically inserted into the WIP_JOB_SCHEDULE_INTERFACE table. And, the WIP Mass Load Concurrent Request is launched.
4. The WIP Mass Load concurrent request fails with the previously mentioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms