Requisition Header DFF Not Appearing In iProcurement Shopping Cart Popup
(Doc ID 2041906.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Header DFF - Descriptive Flexfield - Not Appearing in iProcurement Shopping Cart Popup.
Users encounter an issue with the Requisition Header DFF not appearing in iProcurement.
Create the DFF and it seems to be working fine in forms.; attempt to personalize the iProcurement pages to render the DFF, but there is no related flexfield personalization row available.
The expectation is that Requisition Header DFF should appear in iProcurement.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a DFF for requisition header in Core Purchasing.
2. Create a requisitions in Core application and observe DFF are showing.
3. Enable personalizations in iProcurement.
4. Go to iProcurement.
5. Click on Non-Catalog Request.
4. Add to cart.
7. View cart and checkout.
8. Click on "Personalize Stack Layout: (ReqHeaderRN)" under Shopping Cart.
9. See ShoppingCartPopupRN page is there.
Document Name: /oracle/apps/icx/por/req/webui/ShoppingCartPopupRN
10. Under Personalization Structure, click on Expand All.
11. Search for 'Flex: (ReqHeaderDFF)'
This is NOT found here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document