Requisition Header DFF Not Appearing In iProcurement Shopping Cart Popup
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Header DFF Not Appearing in iProcurement Shopping Cart Popup.
Users encounter an issue with the Requisition Header DFF appearing in iProcurement.
Created the DFF and it seems to be working fine in forms.
Attempted to personalize the iProcurement pages to render the DFF, but it will not appear.
The expectation is that Requisition Header DFF should be Appearing in iProcurement.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a DFF for requisition header in Core Purchasing.
2. Create a requisitions in Core application and observe DFF are showing.
3. Enable personalizations in iProcurement.
4. Go to iProcurement.
5. Click on Non-Catalog Request.
4. Add to cart.
7. View cart and checkout.
8. Click on "Personalize Stack Layout: (ReqHeaderRN)" under Shopping Cart.
9. See ShoppingCartPopupRN page is there.
Document Name: /oracle/apps/icx/por/req/webui/ShoppingCartPopupRN
10. Under Personalization Structure, click on Expand All.
11. Search for 'Flex: (ReqHeaderDFF)'
This is NOT found here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms