Last updated on MARCH 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Control
Users have observed some Sales Orders are incorrectly flagged 'On Hold' in the form Order Organizer.
Sales order #2501379 flagged 'On Hold' in the form Order Organizer. But in fact, the Additional Order
Information does not indicate existence of the 'Holds'.
Expect consistency with the behavior... if the sales order shows it's on hold yet the Additional Order
Information does not... This problem distorts information about the state the sales orders.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Orders Returns > Order Organizer > Query Order Number = 2501379
3. Order Organizer "On Hold" is enabled
4. Now got to Actions > Additional Order Information for the same order
5. Observe: The Holds Tab show no Hold / Hold Comment etc...
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, this problem distorts information about the state the sales orders. There
is no consistency between Order Organizer and Additional Order Information Form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms