Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
A quote is converted into Sales Order. When it is converted it has 12 quantity.
Later the quantity is changed to 11, but the line is showing the shipped quantity
as 12 and cancelled quantity as 2.
Expect the quantities to reflect the true data for the line transactions.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Order Number = 1020823
3. Quote converted to this Sales Order for Qty = 12
4. Sales Order was Updated/Changed Qty = 11
5. Lines now shows Qty Shipped = 11 and Qty Cancelled = 2
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot determine why it's show cancelled Qty = 2.
Need to understand system calculation. Now there is Order History data
corruption with the incorrect quantities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms