WF_NOTIFICATION.SEND Called Directly Causes ORA-01403 When Vacation Rule Is Applied
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
--- Problem description
In 12.2.4 when a vacation rule exists for the user and wf_notification.send is used directly, it causes ORA-0403
--- Steps to reproduce
1. A vacation rule exists for the manager
2. Login using the HR Professional V4.0 responsibility
3. Navigate to Performance Management, Switch As Employee, Click on Action button
4. Click on “ Set objectives” Action Button.
5. Create Objective :
6. Click on Apply
7. Click on submit.
8. Get the following error :
the following error occurs :
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "APPS.HR_WPM_NTF_UTIL", line 367
ORA-06512: at line 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms