Zero Billed Recovery Calculated After Running the 'Calculate Recovery' Program Although Lease Billing Amount is Not Zero And Zero Actual Expenses
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Recovery
When Creating a Recovery Agreement on a Lease with non zero recoverable billing term(s) and with zero actual balance extracted from GL, the Calculate Recovery Program calculates zero billed recovery amount.
Expecting the Billed Recovery Amount to be equal the lease billing amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create property and location.
2. Create lease with recoverable billing term.
3. Create expense account mapping.
4. Create area class and expense class.
5. Create Journal in GL with zero amount for the expense account defined with the expense type in the expense account mapping.
6. Run the 'Extract Expenses from GL' program.
7. Create recovery agreement.
8. Run the Calculate Recovery Program
Found the billed recovery = 0 while it is expected to be the same amount as the lease billing term.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot calculate correct recovery amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms