Deleted Delivery or Trip Causes All Deliveries or Trips to Be Displayed on Shipping Transaction Form When Linked from Quick Ship Form or Endca Track Fulfillment Page
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a Delivery or Trip hyper link from either the Quick Ship Form or Endca Track Fulfillment page, click on 'Delivery Name' hyper link the Shipping Transaction Form (STF) is querying all the deliveries or trips.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Query an empty delivery or trip from both Shipping Transaction Form and Quick Ship form OR Endca Track Fulfillment page.
3. Delete the delivery or trip from STF
4. Choose Tools > Shipping Transactions Form menu from Quick Ship UI for the delivery or trip displayed.
5. In STF all deliveries or trips are queried and displayed (Since the delivery is already deleted).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms