Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Acceptance Comments entered by the suppliers are not reflecting in PO form level.
While the supplier accepting or rejecting the PO in the purchase order tab (iSupplier Portal), the rejection comments are reflecting in both notification level and PO form level.
However, the acceptance comments are reflecting in notification level and not in PO form level.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Created and Approve a Standard PO
2. Go to supplier login.
3. Go to purchase order tab and click on acknowledge.
4. Click on Reject Entire order.
5. Enter the comments in the note to buyer comment box.
6. Go to Purchasing responsibility and open the PO
Click on acceptances
Button -> Accept Entire Order
In the Purchase Order form:
Click on Acceptances
No comments are there for acceptance of PO in PO form level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms