Service HTML: NullContract Could Not Be Assigned To The Service Request. Please Assign A Contract Manual
(Doc ID 2043167.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when creating SRs:
"nullContract could not be assigned to the service request. Please assign a contract manual".
This error appears even if Service Contracts is not being used.
nullContract could not be assigned to the service request. Please assign a contract manually.
Go To Agent Dashboard
- Create Service Request (button)
- Enter Service Request information in quick SR window:
. Customer = <CUSTOMER NAME>
. Party Number # 12345 / Account # 54321
. Type = <SR Type>
. Status = Open
. Problem Type = <Problem Type>
. Note Type = SR - 1-Problem Description
=> Receive error message.
What is Working:
- Error does NOT occur when "Quick Service Request" popup is NOT used.
- The SR gets created anyway after bypassing the error.
- No errors when querying the new SR created after the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document