Service HTML: NullContract Could Not Be Assigned To The Service Request. Please Assign A Contract Manual
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when creating SRs:
"nullContract could not be assigned to the service request. Please assign a contract manual".
We don't use Service Contracts.
nullContract could not be assigned to the service request. Please assign a contract manually.
Go To Agent Dashboard
- Create Service Request (button)
- Enter Service Request information in quick SR window:
. Customer = ORG INTEL ELECTRONICS
. # 27867 / Account # 15069
. Type = QA Support
. Status = Open
. Problem Type = Quality Testing
. Note Type = SR - 1-Problem Description
=> Receive error message. (But SR is created successfully).
What is Working:
- Error does NOT occur when "Quick Service Request" popup is NOT used.
- The SR gets created anyway after bypassing the error.
- No errors when querying the new SR created after the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms