Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After April 2015 CS cumulative Patch 20674499, some SRs still not showing results on Service History Tab.
SR should appear in the Service History tab, even if the IB Owner Party does not match the IB Location Parties (Current and/or Install).
(N) Service Requests > Find Service Requests
- View Service History Tab and it displays results
- Click the Instance Detail button to navigate to the Install Base record
- The IB owner and the IB Current location party are the same
- Change the Current Location and Installed At Location Party to something different than the Owner Party
(so that the IB Owner party and Current Location party are different)
- Create a new SR for the same serial number
=> It does NOT show on the Service History tab.
- Change the Owner party to match the Current Location party in IB
- Create SR
=> The new one is found on the Service History tab now along with all the old SRs that had the same IB Owner Party and Current Location Party at the time of SR Creation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms