Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12: version, Deals- Money Market Trans and Bank Statement Reconciliation
Reconciliation of Retail Term Money (RTMM) Settlement against a Statement Line in Cash Management results in the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Settlements-> Settlements
2. Query the Company by entering Due/Settle Date, Select Validated for Transactions.
3. Click on the Maintain Settlements button.
4. Review the settlements in the Maintain Settlements window.
Cash Management Module:
1. (N) Bank Statement->
2. Query the Bank Statement> Select Bank Statement>Review Lines
3. Select the Line and Click Available>Find the Treasury Settlements using Open Interface
4. Review the settlements in the available transaction window.
5. Reconcile RTMM SETTLEMENT against the Bank Statement line
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete reconciliation of the RTMM Settlement
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms