Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Late Charge program is not picking up invoices that are late with a partial or full payment applied to them.
When running the program, for a customer that does not have open past due invoices (but that has a lot of invoices that were paid late since the last late charge calculation date), the Late Charge program does not generate the Late Charge invoices.
If an invoice is due on 02-Apr-2010 and Late Charges is run on 04-APR-2010, it picks up the invoice.
A receipt gets applied to the invoice on 06-APR-2010, and the invoice is closed.
Late Charges is run on 07-APR-2010 and it does not pick the Late payment, if there is no other overdue invoice.
If another invoice gets overdue and Late charges is run, after the due date of other invoice, the system will pick the other invoice as well as the Late Payment from the earlier one.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new customer with late Charges enabled.
- Create an invoice Jan, 2015 with Immediate terms
- Create receipt and apply Feb 25th, 2015. Invoice was late and so was payment
- Run Late Charges with a Charge date of April 22, 2015 for this customer (never had anything run before this since customer is new) invoice is not selected - no data found
- Take the same customer and create a new invoice with Jan 22, 2015 date and leave open
- Run late charges again for customer and only open invoice is selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms