Estimated And Billed Loan: CRVRI Ends In Error For Contract With Actual / 360
(Doc ID 2043903.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Agreement Modules
Estimated and Billed Loan: CRVRI ends in error for Contract with Actual / 360
For an Estimated and Billed Loan (Float), the Create Receivables Variable Rate Interest (CRVRI) program ends in an error when the Days in Month / years is set as Actual / 360
prin_date_range_loan_failed Exception Raised in procedure PRIN_DATE_RANGE_VAR_INT_LOAN
Error raised in call to PRIN_DATE_RANGE_VAR_INT_LOAN
prin_date_range_failed Exception raised in procedure PRIN_DATE_RANGE_VAR_INT_CTR
Error raised in call to PRIN_DATE_RANGE_VAR_RATE_CTR
Exception calc_total_int_due_failed raised in function CALCULATE_TOTAL_INTEREST_DUE
Error raised in call to CALCULATE_TOTAL_INTEREST_DUE
Exception var_int_loan_float_failed raised in procedure VARIABLE_INTEREST_LOAN_FLOAT
Error raised in call to VARIABLE_INTEREST_LOAN_FLOAT
Exception process_int_float_failed raised in procedure PROCESS_INTEREST_FLOAT
Error raised in call to PROCESS_INTEREST_FLOAT
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Estimated and Billed Loan Contract where Interest Calculation Basis is 'Float' and Revenue Recognition Method is 'Estimated and Billed'
2. Set Contract start date is 30-Mar. Contract is for 36 months
3. In the payments tab, navigate to the Interest Rate Parameters
4. Set the Days in a Month as 'Actual' and Days in a Year as '360'
5. Complete the rest of the contract - and then validate, price and book the contract
6. Process CRVRI program for the first month
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document