Some Requisition Lines Are Grouped When Adding Requisition Lines To An Existing RFQ.
(Doc ID 2044098.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Auction/RFx creation
Requisition lines are grouped when adding requisition lines to an existing RFQ.
The expected behavior is the application must create individual lines in the RFQ when adding the lines to RFQ.
Due to this issue, users are not able to see the requisition lines created as lines are getting merged.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to Purchasing Responsibility.
2. Create a Non Catalog Request with different items with different item descriptions.
3. Approve requisition.
4. Navigate to Sourcing responsibility and create RFQ by adding 3 requisition lines from above created Requisition.
5. Now add 3 more lines to the existing RFQ.
6. When the RFQ is viewed, 2 lines are getting merged to single RFQ.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document