Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing the line item / total packaged count from one value to another one, the line item entry gets duplicated.
It is expected to not have the line item duplicated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into OTM
2. Create Order Release AUTO-CALC
3. Plan the order into the shipment
4. Create agent with agent action ORDER RELEASE MOD EDIT SHIPMENT
5. Go to Line Item Tab of the Order Release
4. Edit the Total Packaged Item from 456 into 457.
5. Click on Saved and Finished
6. Edit again the order release. Go to Line Item tab. Notice that you have both values 456 and 457.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms