Mappings Additional Information Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) Does Not Open in Mapping Objects Form for Task Type Setup
(Doc ID 2044305.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications Calendar - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.2.4 version, TASKS
DFF for task type mapping additional information is not popup from 'Mapping Objects' form
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: DFF for task type mapping additional information should popup from 'Mapping Objects' form, when click on its field.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
DFF setup for CRM Foundation application, title 'Mappings Additional Information'
- Responsibility: System Administration
- Navigation: Define flex fields
- Query Mapping Additional Information flexfield
- Application: CRM Foundation
- Title : Mappings Additional Information
- Click on segments
- Complete DFF setup
- Check freeze
- Compile the DFF
- Navigation: Define task type form
- Select a task type
- Click on the DFF
- Click on Map Types button (Mapping Objects form is opened)
- Click on the DFF field, it doesn't open or popup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document