Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The supplier bank account Assignment row for a given supplier header level or supplier site level is not visible when the Banking Details > Update screen gets re-displayed immediately after the user End-Dates the existing Assignment.
The newly end-dated Assignment row will get displayed once again after the user clicks the Go button in the screen, which refreshes the screen.
The newly end-dated Assignment row should not disappear immediately after the user end-dates it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to a screen like: Suppliers: Banking Details > Update <SupplierName-SupplierNumber>: Banking Details, at Site level
2. See an existing, Active Assignment row in that screen, and click the pencil in the End-Date column
3. In the Update End Date screen, pick a value in the End Date field, then click the Apply button
4. See the immediate re-display of screen: Banking Details > <SupplierName-SupplierNumber>: Banking Details screen, at Site level
5. Notice that the newly End-Dated Assignment row is no longer displayed
6. Click on the Go button in the Select Account Assignment Level: Site row toward the top of the screen
7. That action refreshes the screen, and now the newly End-Dated Assignment row is displayed once again
This issue can potentially cause confusion for users who periodically End Date bank account Assignments in Banking Details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms