Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Inbound Processing
Following error occurred when move LPN operation is performed using hand held device.
Steps to reproduce are as follows.
1. Create a parent LPN that has several child LPNs.
2. Send an ASN include above LPN.
Nav: iSuppllier Portal -> Shipments -> Shipment Notices -> Create Advance Shipment Notices
3. Execute [Receiving Transaction Processor].
Register the parent LPN and child LPN into following 2 tables.
4. Execute ASN receiving using handy.
Nav: Mobile Administrator -> ASN -> ASN Receipt Express
5. Edit PO_HEADER from the form. (Lock PO_HEADERS_ALL)
Nav: Purchasing Super User -> Purchase Orders -> Purchase Orders
6. Move parent LPN using handy.
Nav: Mobile Administrator -> Move Any LPN -> Move LPN -> Drop LPN -> Drop Full LPN
7. An error occurred during move process, because of time out.
And following message is displayed.
The task errored out while processing.
Do you want to continue with the next task?
8. Terminate the session of handy.
(To reproduce the issue occurred in production environment)
SQL: alter system kill session
9. [Inspection Require] error occurred when execution of move process is executed again.
Nav: Mobile Administrator -> Move Any LPN -> Move LPN
[LPN UNLOAD] function is able to recovery a LPN without parentage between other LPN.
But [LPN UNLOAD] function is not able to recovery a LPN with parentage between other LPN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms