Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating Contact Directory during new supplier registration process, after selecting any Contact Title for the first time from the list and clicking Add Another Row in the Addresses For the Contact below, the selected Contact Title disappears and user will have to select the title from the list again. The situation happens only when the user update any existing contact but not create a new one.
Title should not be changed once selected after trying to add new address
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prospective Supplier Registration -> Click “Update” under Contact Directory on an existing contact
2. Select a Contact Title other than blank from the list in the field “Contact Title” ->Example: Selected “Mr.”
3. Click “Add Another Row” under “Addresses For the Contact” and the selected title goes blank
4. Select “Mr.” again and create another address, this time the title remains.
6. After clicking “Apply”, update the contact again ->Select another title “Dr.”
7. Instead of going blank, the title changes to “Mr.” after adding another address
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms