Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Subledger Accounting - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : R12 version, Accounting Issues in AP
The Account Analysis Report is not showing all transactions.
The Accounting Analysis Report is not showing all transactions on a specific account. Found out that for these transactions Subledger accounting date is in one period, say September.
The associated accounting batch was initially not posted and, only after GL (General Ledger) was closed, it was decided to move the posting into another period than the Subledger, say October.
(Action performed: Journal Enter form Click on 'More Actions > Change Period'.)
These transactions are not shown in the report in neither September, nor October.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Create accounting with Final Post option.
2. Closed the GL Period having Unposted journals.
3. After the financial statements were reported, found unposted journals in GL.
4. Change period in GL, having unfrozen source for Payables.
5. Transaction xxxx is not present in the report Account Analysis Report.
User changed the period in GL: Journal Enter form Click on 'More Actions > Change Period'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms