Unable to Update Source Meter of Replaced Component During Completion Transaction
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update the source meter of the replaced component during completion transaction.
Expect that the source meter of the replaced component could be updated during the completion transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintenance Super User > Work Order tab : Created a new work order.
2. Select the item and click on the “One Step Issue” button.
3. In this screen the subinventory, locator etc. are entered and then click on the “Replaced Rebuild Details” link to create the repair work order.
4. After entering the above details, click on the “Apply” button for the work order created in step 1.
5. Complete the work order created in step 1 by clicking on the “Complete Work Order” button.
6. The “Set Source Meter of Issued Serials” section should allow updating the source meter of the issued serial but it’s not showing any details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms