Supplier Profile Business Event Didn't Enque For All The Events.
(Doc ID 2045069.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Miscellaneous
Supplier Profile Business Event not triggered when updating supplier banking , tax and payment details
Supplier Profile Business Event should be triggered when updating supplier banking, tax and payment details details
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
-> Success Case
1. Supplier -> Entry search for any supplier
2. Click on address group and select any site and click on Update
3. Update address1 field
4. Click on apply button you can see site name updated
5. In Backend audit table we can see Business event raised which is in process
6. After successfully send message to ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
-> Issue Case
1) For any supplier try to update banking details
2) Update Account Name for Bank
3) Click on Apply Button
4) After saving this standard Business event not raised. To capture data in supplier Hub Payment details.
Same way standard business event oracle.apps.pos.supplier.profile not get raised in case of Tax detail, Payment Detail and bank detail creation and update.
5) Click On Save Button
Same issue occurs when updating Tax and Payment details for the Supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document