Unable To Change Operation Resource Schedule Flag To The Value Prior
(Doc ID 2045247.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Bills/Routings Setup
When attempting to change operation resource to Schedule flag to a value of 'Prior', the following error occurs.
Error: Since Resources LBR-1 and LBR-2, in Operation 20 are simultaneous, the must share the same Scheduling Flag.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Trying to use the scheduling type "Prior" on routings to tie two operations together from a scheduling perspective.
2. Bills of Materials > Routings > Routings > Query required routing
3. The routing setup includes a primary resource with more than one alternate.
4. The routing setup works with the scheduling type "Yes" selected and the system allows the records to be saved.
5. When the scheduling type is changed to "Prior" or "Next" instead, several error messages are displayed:
- Only one resource can be principal within a schedule sequence number.
- A Prior scheduled resource already exists in the system. Please choose same Schedule Flag for this resource or select Schedule Flag as No.
- Since Resources [a] and [b], in Operation [N] are simultaneous, they must share the same Scheduling Flag.
(where [a], [b] are resource names and [N] is an operation number)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document