Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using the Autocreate form in Core Purchasing and splitting the requisition line the users are experiencing an issue with the form and it is not letting them proceed with the split.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to a Purchasing Responsibility
- Go to the Autocreate Form
- Enter Requisition number and hit FIND button
- Select the line to modify
- From the top menu, select Tools -> Modify
- Click the down arrow to add a new record and enter new data for the requisition line
- Enter an item and attempt to proceed
At this point there is no front end error but the screen just freezes and the user cannot proceed
Using the FRD Trace diagnostic utility the error ORA-100501 appears in the logfile.
This only happens when Items are split-if Categories are used only on the Requisition then this issue does not occur
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms