Unable To Receive Serial Numbers Against Internal Requisitions In IR ISO Process
(Doc ID 2045417.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to receive serial numbers against Internal Requisitions.
When creating intransit shipment for items that are serial controlled and range is used to enter lets say range from GSR-1 to GSR-20 will cause data corruption and will be missing in rcv_serials_supply table.
If creating shipment and serial ranges of GSR-01 to GSR-20 then the transaction completes successfully.
It appears that issue occurs when partial receipts are performed and line splits
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Internal Requisition#123456 is created in Org 1
2. Requisition imported and internal Sales order#23456 is created in Org 2 org
3. Shipped 19 QTY from Org 2.
4. Received 9 QTY against one receipt.
5. When trying to receive another 10 the remaining serial numbers are not seen while creating receipt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document