Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other Issues
After submitting a report in the Requests window in the Submit Request window the Copy button functionality does not copy any Cash Management prior submitted requests.
The Copy function works for Payables and other product requests.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Cash Management responsibility
2. (N) Other/Submit Requests window.
3. Submit the Transactions Available for Reconciliation report or the GL Reconciliation report or any CE reports.
4. In the Requests window that shows the request id that was last submitted click on the "Submit a New Request" button.
5. In the Submit a New Request box What type of request do you want to run? Select: Single Request and click OK button.
6. In the Submit Request window click the Copy button and no prior requests are listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms