Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A saved Search Format is created with some default values for some user defined attributes. When trying to use the saved Search Format, the defaulted values are missing
Expect the values for the user defined attributes that were setup in the Personalized Search Format to be defaulted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Item Catalog > Item Advanced Search
2. Click on Personalize in the Search Criteria Section
3. Select a few attributes and provide some default values like Yes or No
4. Click on Apply to Save the search format
5. Go back to the Item Advanced Search and in Search Criteria, use the defined format
6. It shows the attributes selected in the Search format but default values are missing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms