Unreconciliation Error: The Unclearing/reconciliation GL Date Cannot Be Earlier than the Clearing/reconciliation GL Date of this Payment
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Reconciliation and Clearing
When attempting to unclear a payment the following error occurs.
The unclearing/reconciliation GL date cannot be earlier than the clearing/reconciliation GL date of this payment.
1. (N): Bank Statements>Bank Statements and Reconciliation
2. In the Bank Statement window find the bank statement number.
3. Click on Review. In the Bank Statement Lines window go to the line you want to unreconcile.
4. Click on Reconciled button.
5. In the Reconciled Transactions window click the Unreconcile button and the error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms