Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Create Mod local java API bypassing webservice does not bring UDA values, brings wrong mod num
Our objective is to create a CLM Award Mod through a java concurrent program using local services java API (bypassing web services), but it contains the following issues:
1. UDA values (there are two required values (Modification Authority and Justification)
2. Brings wrong modification number - Displays correct modification number in the summary, but details page display incorrect mod number.
3. Does not bring CLM Award Modification Issuing Office
4. No provision to bring CLM Award Modification Administrative Office.
5. No provision to generate the differences document given in the mod (from front end, it can generate and attach a document containing differences)
6. No provision to invoke Validate after successful creation of CLM Award Mod.
7. No provision to initiate approval after successful validation.
We have attempted to use web service to create CLM Award Mod and it is successful to a certain extent, but we have similar issues and also security issues.
( These are related issues. We were told by Oracle CLM development that we have to use only this mechanism to meet our interface requirement. )
I updated code and tried development suggestions:
1. I tried internal attribute name as suggested - not working as required
2. I added logic to set UDA values for Mod Admin and Issuing Office - not working as required
3. I added logic to set UDA values on our MOD Num attributes - mod number issue continues
5. I am not worried on AM usage now, but will replace in due time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms