Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
When attempting to upload bids from Excel Spreadsheet when there was a trailing 'space' in the attribute field name when creating the RFQ,
the following error occurs.
This happens only if there is a trailing 'space' in the field name when creating the RFQ.
The attribute name in the spreadsheet does not match the RFQ line attribute name
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Attribute is defined as "Mfg PN " instead of "Mfg PN".
2. Login as Supplier into "Sourcing Supplier" responsibility
3. Navigate to the Quoting lines page, download RFQ lines into a spreadsheet.
4. Populate the spreadsheet with line prices and attribute values.
5. Upload the spreadsheet to RFQ.
Error is shown: "The attribute name in the spreadsheet does not match the RFQ line attribute name."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms