Adding New Step To Workflow Does Not Reflect On Existing Change Orders After Switching Template And Explode Workflow Routing
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding a new step to the workflow doesn't promote to the new step after explode workflow routing
Promote to new status should happen correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Change Order -> Submit -> Workflow moves to the first step "In Progress"
2. Now add a new step / status to the workflow -> Final Review
3. Modify Autopromote status for previous step and current (new) step
4. Go back to the ECO in progress, Switch workflow to a different one and then apply the modified Workflow.
5. Click on Explode workflow routing and progress workflow again
6. See the new status is skipped and promotion goes to next (older) step.
You can use the below query to review the data behind the workflow steps for change order -
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms