Invoice-Transfer Master Program for Receivables Receipt-Method Derivation Code-Remarketing
(Doc ID 2046512.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Billing Modules
No remarketing invoice gets created in AR due to a bug in the code in the Receivables Invoice-Transfer Master Program (OKL_ARINTF_PVT. Get_REC_FEEDER). It has a bug in the code for Receivables Receipt-Method derivation.
the following error occurs.
--------- ERROR LOG START --------------- CONTRACT_NUMBER : CA-1956-0001 ASSET_NUMBER : OKL186028 ERROR (OKL_ARIntf_Pvt.Get_REC_FEEDER): Invalid payment instrument assignment.
> --------- ERROR LOG END ---------------
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OLFM Superuser Responsibility
Pre-requisite: Transaction Types in OM for Remarketing have Invoice Source = OKL_CONTRACTS
Pre-requisite: Transaction Types in OM for Remarketing have Receivables Transaction Type = Invoice-OKL
Pre-requisite: Complete all the other configurations for Remarketing Setups
2. In OLFM Execute and complete a termination without purchase
3. Navigate to the Asset Management Tab in OLFM Query the terminated Asset
4. Enter Asset Return information
5. Make Asset Available for Sale
6. Navigate to OM (Quick Sales Order)
7. Enter OM Header information for a valid Customer that can be billed and OKL Transaction Type
8. Select Item that was made available for sale in OLFM on the order
9. Book the Order
10. Run Billing to generate the invoice to sell the asset
11. Issue – No invoice can be found in the AutoInvoice table because the system picked up payment instrument errors from other transactions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document