R12: AP: When The 'Invoice Validation' Concurrent Request Is Run For All Invoices, The 'Amt Rec' Hold Is Not Applied
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) Accounts Payables 'Invoice Validation' concurrent program does not apply the 'Amt Rec' hold if it's run for all invoices. However, if the same concurrent program is run for a specific invoice, the 'Amt Rec' hold does get applied.
An Invoice was created and was placed on a manual hold.
1. The Invoice Validation Program was then submitted as a concurrent request with the parameter Option set to All. The expectation was that it would go on 'Amt Rec' hold, but it was not put on hold.
2. The Invoice Validation Program was re-submitted as a concurrent request with the parameter Option set to All and Invoice Number specified. The invoice was put into 'Amt Rec' hold.
The 'Invoice Validation' concurrent program should be applying the 'Amt Rec' hold when it's run for all invoices.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
1. Created an invoice with a manual hold applied and so that the 'Amt Rec' hold would be placed by the invoice validation process.
2. Submit the 'Invoice Validation' concurrent request for all invoices. The hold is not placed.
3. Resubmit the 'Invoice Validation' concurrent request for the specific invoice. The hold is placed.
Invoices that are due for payment are not paid on time because the expected hold did not happen, and the users were not alerted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms