Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Nulling out encumbered amount for the first line item using the Doc Builder
after funding is added to the draft award.
Steps To Duplicate
1. Create a Requisition that has 3 line items, one distribution each (fully funded).
2. Create Award from Doc Builder for FIRST line item on the Demand Workbench
3. Save draft Award
4. Return to Demand Workbench and select the two remaining line items.
5. In the Doc Builder, select "Add Funds to Award/Modification"
6. Click the Add button to add line to doc builder.
7. Click the update button.
8. Tell the system which line to add the funding to for both (in this case
only line item 1).
9. Click the Create button.
10. Verify the award has 1 line, 3 distributions
11. Complete Award, Submit and Sign.
12. Query the PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table for ENCUMBERED_AMOUNT. The first
line that was added in step 2. The encumbered amount in the table displays
"0". The other two distributions are correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms