Inventory Move Of Nested LPN With Serial Controlled Item Fails With Task Errored Out While Processing
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Move of Nested LPN with serial controlled item fails with "The task errored out while processing. Do you want to continue with the next task?"
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Receive a Purchase order which has lines for serial controlled at reciept item and non-serial items.
2. Perform a putaway to Inventory of the LPN as an entire LPN drop
3. Perform a consolidate of the dropped LPN into a new LPN
4. Perform a directed move of the Outer LPN
5. Receive error "The task errored out while processing. Do you want to continue with the next task?"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms