Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a work request, after clicking apply, the work request is created and the user should be returned to the previous page, but is not depending on if they clicked save prior to clicking apply.
Expected functionality is to return to asset hierarchy, which occurs if you hit apply and not save then apply.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Click on Assets tab
3. Query an asset
4. From asset hierarchy, select create work request, click go.
5. Populate mandatory values. Click save
6. Click apply, then returned to work request search, not asset hierarchy. Breadcrumbs are also not there to return to hierarchy
7. Expected functionality is to return to asset hierarchy, which occurs if you hit apply and not save then apply
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms