Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Public Sector Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLGENCRE module: Encumbrance - Encumbrance Account Details Report
Encumbrance Account Details Report skips lines if the same subledger transaction was reserved - unreserved multiple times during the same day, then all lines got transferred to GL inside the same journal.
If the changes were performed in different days and the resulting lines were passed to GL in separate journals, the issue does not reproduce and the report output is correct.
1. In subledger, raise an order, reserve it, send it for approval
2. Approval not granted, the order got rejected
4. Submit again the order for approval, reserving it at the same time
5. Approval granted this time
6. Following all these actions performed during the same day, run the Transfer Journal Entries to GL resulting in all entries being part of the same journal
7. Observe the report output skips some lines
8. Perform all the above steps again in different days, note the entries no longer belong to the same GL journal and the output is now correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms