Last updated on APRIL 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The values entered for some fields on the Candidate Details page are not getting saved in the database.
The system will display a message saying that the changes have been made. But upon requerying the page,
the values entered before are not displayed.
The issue happens with the Qualified field and the Additional Assignment Details descriptive flexfield.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an iRecruitment responsibility, e.g. iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Candidates-> Applicants.
4. Search for an applicant.
5. Click on the applicant's name.
6. Select a vacancy from the list and click the View Details button.
7. Set a value for the field Qualified or enter values in the Additional Assignment Details.
8. Click the Save button.
9. Re-query the page.
Upgraded to 12.1 RUP8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms