Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 iProcurement
Reason, which is entered by buyer when closing PO via Tools / Control / Close action, is not shown in iProcurement when viewing the corresponding PO shipment.
The Shipment is shown as Closed, but the Reason is not shown.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility
2. Query Standard Purchase Order (PO) in Purchase Orders form
3. Choose Tools / Control – Close, and specify Reason = Closing PO – Testing Example
4. Navigate to iProcurement
5. View the Requisition associated to the PO
6. Click to view the details for the PO
7. View PO line, and click to view the shipment details
- On the Shipment, see the
status = Closed
Users expect to see the Reason entered by the Buyer when the Close action was done, but the Reason is not shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms